hi !!

Options
Hi everyone new to board !! Would love to meet some friends and have help through this journey!! I have a 6 mth old baby boy, 10 yr old boy and 13 yrd old girl ..I'm only 32 but started young.. I don't want to be high school skinny! That was too skinny! But I would love to loose 15 Ibs.. I weighed 175 after baby # 3 ..I'm 5' 8" at this time I weigh 169 ..2 weeks ago I was 166 ..I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong ..I'm starting to loose my fire and I need it back !! :happy:

Replies

• Chantee33
    Chantee33 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to board myself. It helps to log and to talk so I thought I woul give it a try. I have logged for the last 5 days and got on the scale this morning. I am down 3 pounds. It does not seem like much but it's in the right direction. Good luck with loss and chat with you soon.
  • irefusetoquit
    Options
    Hi Emily. Welcome! My name is James, and I would love to help you. What are some of your goals? You've indicated that you'd like to lose 15pounds. What kind of exercises do you like to do?
  • daddyzgurl
    daddyzgurl Posts: 58
    Options
    I have a 10,4 and 3 year old and am 33 myself. I started young too. This site is great for support and really does help you loose weight. Feel free to friend me for motivation!
  • irefusetoquit
    Options
    Hi Chantee. Welcome! I agree, it helps to log what you do - exercise, nutrition, hydration. Someone once said to me, "If I pick it up and eat it, I have to log it". I've used that theory since I've been using myfintesspal and it's worked!!! Great job on losing the 3 pounds! Hey, 3pounds down is 3pounds down! It's nothing to sneeze at. Keep it up, you're doing great!!