16 pounds lost!!

Options
Yeah!!! Thank you all so much for your support! I dont think I could have come this far without all your help and motivation. I still have 15 more and I think it will get a little tougher. Good Luck to you all-- we CAN DO IT!!!!

Melissa

Replies

• mbaker1169
    mbaker1169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! Thank you all so much for your support! I dont think I could have come this far without all your help and motivation. I still have 15 more and I think it will get a little tougher. Good Luck to you all-- we CAN DO IT!!!!

Melissa
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic!!

do you mind if i ask how long it took you?

congrats!
  • mbaker1169
    Options
    Surprisingly, I have been doing this only since Christmas. It has just fallen off. I think it is because I went from consuming around 3000 a day to 1200-1600 a day, and adding a 20 minute run 4 times a week. So far, no plateaus, but I think when I hit it I will add in strength training and up to a 30 minute run. Also, a secret that brought my friend a 56 pound success was to eat 5-6 times a day. It really works!! And I have never had so much energy. Thanks for the support!
    Melissa
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    Congratulations Melissa!
  • mbaker1169
    Options
    Thankyou magundis!
  • lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I must agree as well - eating 5-6 times per day (small meals) does give you a lot more energy and does seem to help in losing the weight as well!
  • mbaker1169
    Options
    I must agree as well - eating 5-6 times per day (small meals) does give you a lot more energy and does seem to help in losing the weight as well!

Its so funny-- I feel like I found the "golden ticket" or something. Ha!
  • mimzy123
    Options
    congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • mbaker1169
    Options
    Thanks so much mimzy!