Seattle Area Anyone?

Options

Replies

• IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Across the water out in Silverdale. I am always up for some mutual motivation. Add me :D
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dadof3bbg2 wrote: »
    Jimmy Graham is in the Seattle area now! Big trade!!

We gave up Unger (best guy on OL), but Graham is a stud.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    unger hasnt played much in the last few seasons :( to many injuries
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Seattle-area girl here! Feel free to add me, WA friends!
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Seattle-area girl here! Feel free to add me, WA friends!
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would really like to hike 'old' Mt. Si - http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/mount-si-old-trail - if anyone is interested. Maybe later this month?
  • PNW_livin
    PNW_livin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would.. but I haven't been in awhile, I may need to start with http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/poo-poo-point a few times :blush:
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    hiked poo-poo point with a really fit friend not long after i moved here...it was rough, but beautiful! i'm definitely in better shape now, but also haven't done much hiking since. mt. si is on my list though!
  • PNW_livin
    Options
    I haven't done it in about 2 years when I was hiking regularly. I agree it is tough initially but a great hike to start getting back into it? What do you think of http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/rattle-snake-ledge, that is such a beautiful view on a clear day!
  • jneen29
    jneen29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in any of those locations. I've never been hiking before and coincidentally I've been talking about doing that with my fam. Maybe someone can check the weather forecast over the next two - three weeks?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Not in Seattle, but I am hoping to move there in around 5 years, more or less.
  • logdog86
    logdog86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Seattle here too. Feel free to add me if you want! I'm not much of a runner at the moment but I hike, camp, and backpack a decent amount.
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I work in Seattle and live a little further north. Recently began working on lifestyle change and started swimming just last week. Married with a couple of kids, one out of the house and one in H.S. Feel free to add me!
  • PNW_livin
    Options
    jneen29 wrote: »
    I'm interested in any of those locations. I've never been hiking before and coincidentally I've been talking about doing that with my fam. Maybe someone can check the weather forecast over the next two - three weeks?

I'm up for it rain or shine! :smile:

• dbienz
    Options
    I have a new obsession with running/hiking when its misty out. Not raining but the mist is nice. If you hike up high enough and get above the cloud cover its absolutely beautiful :smile:
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it as long as it's not miserably rainy. A light rain or mist can be sort of nice. I'm out of town this weekend, but should be available the couple weeks after
  • PNW_livin
    Options
    We should all set up a group hike, maybe Poo-Poo point? It would be fun and with the days getting longer it's perfect. Thoughts?
  • dbienz
    Options
    PNW_livin wrote: »
    We should all set up a group hike, maybe Poo-Poo point? It would be fun and with the days getting longer it's perfect. Thoughts?

I would be interested in this! I'll be in Spokane this weekend for a volleyball tournament but will be in town most of April.
  • spydrrwmn
    Options
    Just North of Seattle here, about 10 mins from Greenlake. Kind of a chunky monkey, but in the process of working it off. I could really use the moral support and would love to do some meet ups, camping, hiking this summer. I have an almost 16yo son and two dogs. Feel free to add me!!
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Tacoma, but went to UW and have lived in Seattle. I've hiked Mt Si 4 times - it's awesome. Avid runner. Jealous of those of you that live close to Greenlake - one of my fav running spots!