27, full time student, part time nursing Assitant , two kids, overweight and overwhelmed.

Options
Jandreau3
Jandreau3 Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
My weight continues to sneak up on me every time I get on that scale. It seems the harder I try the worse I do at this loosing weight thing. I'm 5'7 and 236. I would like to be 145 again some day but just getting under 200 would be a big improvement. I'm giving this app my all starting today and I will succeed. However, some good motivational friends going through the same thing would be a plus. Add me and let's do this together!!

Replies

• joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also back at using this app and trying my best to stick with it again so i can finally lose all the weight I wanted to- but boy oh boy is it hard! I'm also super busy (mom of three , 7,5 and 19 m), wife and work a full time demanding and stressful job. Forcing myself to did the time needed and I'm happier for it:)
  • hgreen906
    hgreen906 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started off February 1st weighing 246 and I am 5'7". This app has helped tremendously with tracking food. You can do it! I have lost 11 pounds so far. Getting under 200 is my first goal. Feel free to add.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we're at a similar current weight and goal weight, and I'm also balancing working full time, family, and volunteering.