Need new MFP friends!

Options
Hello! I am looking for new, supportive friends for MFP! I would like to find people who have goals similar to mine. I'm a 25-year-old female with about 50 pounds to lose. I'm 5'7" and fairly active throughout the day since I'm a teacher, but I have a hard time getting motivated to actually go work out. I'm also working on eating properly and not having "cheat days" where I blow the whole day away instead of just having a treat here and there. If this sounds similar to you, add me!

Replies

• sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • ChristaLii
    Options
    We have very simular goals! I'm 5'6", 24 yrs old and wanting to lose 20 pounds.
  • merbear787
    merbear787 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals as well :smile: I am 25, 5'10" and want to lose about 30 pounds. Just added!
  • izalac
    izalac Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals :) 30m. Request sent.
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals. I'm 27, 5'5 and want to lose at least 30. I'll add you! :)
  • ryry2169
    ryry2169 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Isn't it awesome to have support?! I love MFP, even though my wife gets annoyed that I document EVERYTHING that I eat now lol
  • lisasly68
    lisasly68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals too. I'm 5'4" and want to lose 50-50. I resigned from teaching and stay home with my 3 month old! I understand how demanding the job is and how hard it is to find time and energy to exercise. I just added you. :)
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have about 70lbs to lose. I've sent you a request :smiley:
  • bunneycat
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for support. Lost 20lb since start of Jan and now starting to struggle as feel hard done by that I can't eat wat I want. Not having treat meals as think that maybe worse for me.
    Feel free to add me as over to have some more friends x
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • jessicabakaitis
    jessicabakaitis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined up. Looking for people to add to help keep me motivated. I'm 5'4" and wanting to lose about 60lbs. Please add me also. Thanks :)
  • rubysky1978
    Options
    Hey there! I need to some motivation too! Would love all the help I can get! I would also love to learn some new tips for diet and exercise!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for quite awhile and just regained my mind set to start this journey over!! The past year I lost 47 pounds using myfitnesspal! Super happy to be back and ready to lose more weight!! i have gained back 6 pounds while being gone for 4 months! Looking to lose that and then lose about another 100 pounds!! Looking for new friends to add!

so please feel free to add me and we can support eachother!!
  • Sweetnpetite4
    Options
    Add me! The more pals the merrier :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    If you interact log have a sense of humor and don't just press the like button or....disappear. .I'm your friend B)