hello all!

Options
Hi everyone...I just joined this site last night. Recomended by a friend who is on here and she is doing amazing! Just looking to finally keep myself motivated and not fall out of the loop. Looking to make friends, get support, not be judged, and get advice. :happy:

Replies

• deegehrs
    deegehrs Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I just joined alst night as well. In the same boat...Day One! Friend me if you like and we can do this together!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • youngchick
    youngchick Posts: 2
    Options
    good luck on your adventure! I joined 3 months ago and have lost 17 lbs. 14 left to go. This site has helped me stay focused. The food diary has been my saving helping hand!
  • hairspray74
    hairspray74 Posts: 93
    Options
    you can do it girlie! I have no gavel so no judging here! I lost 35 lbs so far and I have slipped and slacked at times and still have atleast 25 to go! you or anyone can can add me! the more friends you got the more motivation, inspiration, and support you'll have!!!
  • TheBrandon
    TheBrandon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Track everything, don't cheat and you will get results. Can't beat the science if you have the discipline. If you use your smartphone endomondo is excellent for tracking exercise as well. My friends and I have been really pushing each other and we are all pretty much tip top shape. Good luck!!!!
  • Munchkinxoxo
    Options
    Thanks everyone....got the app on my phone today...still trying to figure it out..lol its much easier on the computer for sure. But ive seen it with my own eyes that this site really works. I have a friend on here and she looks stunning!