Need Supportive MFP Friends!

Options
Hi all. I'm starting an uphill weight loss journey (50 pounds) and I'm going to need some support. Most of the people in my life don't have weight struggles, so while supportive, don't really understand. Hoping some of you on here can help me feel a little less alone. And of course, I'd love to be a help to anyone who needs it! It's time to get fit and healthy :)

Replies

• floceist
    floceist Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to, I log daily and willing to share my dairy info. We all need one help & encouraging words.
  • evilbrandylyn
    evilbrandylyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • JJaquay89
    JJaquay89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have an 18 month old daughter and have decided I finally need to get healthy to set a good example. I log daily, share my diary and need to lose 30 more lbs, (already lost 20 using mfp). I am willing to share encouragement with anyone who needs it. Please feel free to add me!!
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • AlyssaRawrs
    Options
    Please add me also! As a big girl with a really skinny boyfriend, I feel like even though I talk to him about it, he doesn't exactly understand. I'm really heavy at 210, when my body weight should be between 120-150 i need all the support I can get, cause I always crash and burn early. :<
  • mhulgan
    mhulgan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a few years, lost 27 lbs before baby #2, now trying to get to goal weight, so I need to lose about 12 more lbs. I've just now started taking advantage of the community online with MFP, and already this week I have received the motivation I needed to make it through some stress without binge eating sugar :).

That was a long way of saying I would love to help encourage you as we all work on this together!
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • audipaudi
    audipaudi Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    AlyssaRawrs, I feel you! My ex was a runner from Kenya, so he had zero understanding of the struggle. We'll get there! Thanks for the support, and you have mine :)
  • audipaudi
    audipaudi Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • karasunaki
    karasunaki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for supportive and motivational friends on mfp! I have trouble with binge snacking. I'm doing alright with working out, but I just need to eat less. I have about 20lbs to lose to be healthy, but I'd rather lose 30lbs. People I'm close to tell me I look fine, but I know what my bmi says. I would love to have some friends to encourage and to be encouraged by.
  • mspsalms139
    mspsalms139 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 25-30 pounds left so add me. I would love to be encouraging!
  • audipaudi
    Options
    Karasunaki, I know what you mean about people saying you look fine. I carry my weight pretty well I guess. But my BMI is terrible, and I have a lot of work to do, no matter what others say. Plus, feeling good about yourself is what matters most. That's what I'm aiming for!

• bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just added you! Anyone else can add me as well :) I accept all friend requests and love motivation!
  • erryana
    erryana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need a whole lot of motivation too! Feel free to add me :)
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Hoping to get some support here as well.
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always good to have more support.
  • dkapplejacks1
    dkapplejacks1 Posts: 59 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just added you :)
  • GoGoMary4
    GoGoMary4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Request sent, my diary is open and I log daily.
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just added you :smile: