First day!

Options
I have been using this app on and off for 2 years. I haven't stuck with it and need to lose weight. I have 70 lbs. to lose. Please add me:-) I need support.

Replies

• jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I've done the same as you, on and off. Trying to keep with it this time. I've been at it a month and a half or so snd have about the same amount to lose. :)
  • italianguy2584
    italianguy2584 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck stay focused
  • Sweetnpetite4
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i have used mfp before with good success and plan to do the same again
  • beard83flt
    beard83flt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My first day with this to. I've been out of the military for bout 10 years now. Just started back into this healthy stuff. Started at the first of the year and trying to work my self in slow. try to lose a person lol.
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Similar story here. Was active a while back. Worked well for me but lost the mojo. Put it all back on. Back since 1/1. Lost 20 and looking to drop another 50.
  • glauciarangel9
    Options
    I am so happy. I lost 8 pounds in 12 days.
    :D
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've tried other apps and this one is by far the best at tracking your goals. Keep up the good work!
  • dragonfly256
    dragonfly256 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck. You can do this!
  • shwetbaby
    shwetbaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have recently started using this app please add me . I am looking to loose 25 lbs need help