Day One

Options
First day back on the horse and I'm feeling so motivated. Ie. I don't want to stuff my face with crisps and bars while watching The Sopranos. :blush: I have around 50lbs to lose. I was going to chop my leg off, but I decided to get back and start taking myself and my health more seriously.
Here's to more successful days :)

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, go get it!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    yeah id chop my leg off too but (1) i dont like pain and (2) the rest of me would still be fat LOLOLOL
  • grandma107
    grandma107 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.8 in 11 days.....slow and steady. Blessings.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    hazey123 wrote: »
    First day back on the horse and I'm feeling so motivated. Ie. I don't want to stuff my face with crisps and bars while watching The Sopranos. :blush: I have around 50lbs to lose. I was going to chop my leg off, but I decided to get back and start taking myself and my health more seriously.

You got this :D:flowerforyou:
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • hazey123
    hazey123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Have a positive day :) Xx feel free too add too, more people to share the journey :)
  • hazey123
    Options
    yeah id chop my leg off too but (1) i dont like pain and (2) the rest of me would still be fat LOLOLOL
    Hahahah, same as me :)

• hazey123
    Options
    hazey123 wrote: »

You got this :D:flowerforyou: