Need motivation!

Options
Hi I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls ages 3 and 12. I have done many diets in the past including Dukan, Atkins, and weight watchers, but I can not seem to stick to any of them. That's when I turned to MFP, I have been a member for a couple years but never really stuck to it. I have decided to start drinking shakeology and counting calories. Looking for some buddy's to help keep me motivated/motivate.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    What does shakeology do for you?
  • badams_09
    Options
    I tried it in the past and overall just made me feel less tired and healthier. Didn't seem to do much for my hunger, but I felt healthier overall.
  • Heermandy
    Options
    Are you doing turbofire?
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    badams_09 wrote: »
    I tried it in the past and overall just made me feel less tired and healthier. Didn't seem to do much for my hunger, but I felt healthier overall.

Do you take a daily vitamin? Also if you're feeling tired, check to see if you're meeting all your macros. :)
  • badams_09
    Options
    No I'm not taking a multivitamin. But I need to start. I have the t25 program, but I cannot get motivated enough to do it. I'm tired alot, so it's hard to have the willpower to push through a workout:(
  • dinalina
    dinalina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I send you a request to be added as a friend.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    badams_09 wrote: »
    No I'm not taking a multivitamin. But I need to start. I have the t25 program, but I cannot get motivated enough to do it. I'm tired alot, so it's hard to have the willpower to push through a workout:(

I hear ya! I really need to get back to taking a multivitamin myself..
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I loved T25! It was the program I lost most of my weight on! I drink Shakeology daily, as well. It gives me energy and helps me recover after my workouts. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)