firm thighs & loose tummy skin...help!

Options
I've lost 38ish lbs already...after having two kids, 1 by c-section... i have stretch marks & loose skin on my tummy & i desperately want to tighten it as much as i can. i can't get to a gym & i don't have any workout dvds or equipment. so any at home workouts would be great...also i have some cellulite on my thighs mostly outer thighs, what's the best & most effective exercise to firm up my thighs? thanks in advance.

Replies

• ffallings
    ffallings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Squats for your thighs, along with that doggy fire hydrant move where you are on all fours and raise your legs to the sides like you are going on a fire hydrant. I have two children and also struggle with the "wrinkly belly" . I have found that strength training helps with that and that could be exercising with light dumbells or using your own body weight. I do daily burn at home. Its an app that you can do over the computer or stream on your tv.My tummy has firmed up some. I just started a month ago, so I think Its making a difference pretty quickly.
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out workout videos on YouTube? Or Pinterest? There are lots out there.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    fitness blender free on you tube.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I agree with fitnessblender especially for no equipment workouts.