need new friends, trying to lose 50 pounds!!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Amanda. I am a 28 yr old working mother of 2 boys. I am trying to find new friends on MFP, I used it in the past but I am starting to slowly get back to it. In the past I was able to lose 50 pounds but gained it all back with my second son, he is now 15 months old and I have yet to lose it. (It is a lot harder this time around) but I am determined. Feel free to add me I am always open to meeting new friends !! I am trying to lose 50 pounds

Replies

• nillufar
    nillufar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I added u
  • dinalina
    dinalina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you as a friend too.
  • faith936
    faith936 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm adding you! I want to lose 30. Consistency & Determination
  • RNZLR
    RNZLR Posts: 23
    Options
    Like the movie "Toy Story", you've got a friend in me! I'm in the 75+ weight loss group so I'll be on the journey with you. Message me or add me if you like!
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose baby weight as well. Trying for the 80lb range. Mutual motivation.
  • mirandalynn83
    Options
    I'm down 50 with 50 to go! Feel free to add me!! :smiley:
  • lilvida0722
    Options
    I just started my no carb diet , its actually working I dropped 7 lbs in the past week!
  • lilvida0722
    Options
    U can add me , its always nice to have a group of friends that are in the same situation and understand
  • Cryptic10
    Cryptic10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Just looking at dropping the last 10kgs. Hit a wall after I lost 20, so looking for some inspiration / encouragement from others. I'm just new to this app but a mate swears by it :)
  • enuru
    enuru Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, im trying to lose around 50 or 60lbs od baby weight too. I'm looking for friends on here to be inspiration as well. I will add you.