Little time, big results! :)

NewMeAB2015
NewMeAB2015 Posts: 24 Member
A few years ago i lost about 20lbs in one month, but nowadays i cant seem to even lose 2lbs in a week without trying my all. My question is you has had big weight loss success in little time and how?

Replies

• NewMeAB2015
    I meant who has had big weight loss success*
  • NewMeAB2015
    I would like to see before n afters :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    1lb a week is normal and safe.
    The big losses tend to happen right at the beginning but taper off. And the fewer pounds you have to lose, the slower it goes.
  • rednightowlz
    rednightowlz Posts: 4 Member
    I gained about 35 lbs from my pregnancy. lost 20 from water weight and I got stuck at 185 for about 6 months because I stopped doing T25, even though I walked for 7 hours doing security patrols I had a poor diet which held on the muffin top.

I started doing T25 again this year. I try and do it 3-5 times a week. I've dropped about 13lbs since this year started :)I'm at 172 now. I'm trying to lose the baby fat and my freshman 20 lol xD. Since about a year ago, I've lost 7 pants sizes. I honestly would just be comfortable to be in size 10s again, 2 more sizes to go!.

The key to weight loss is high intensity intervals, and with T25 you get a bit of everything. I also try and walk on my breaks at work. Every step and move counts :)

Oh and the BIGGEST thing I noticed, I can eat pretty poorly so long as I avoid soda and still no weight gain. Not to say that you can eat junk everyday and you wont gain anything, but soda was my biggest fat source. I think that's where all the extra weight came from because I didn't drink any soda my last two years in high school. College life made it too easy to have it on the go with crap food.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!