Ideal Protein

Options
Started Ideal Protein in May 2014 & have lost 75 pounds. Getting pretty close to maintenance.

Replies

• sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    How did you find it with keeping a normal daily schedule. I am 3 days in and already working towards putting my social occasions into context.
  • cristdon
    cristdon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    By far the easiest days are when you have a schedule. I work 12 hours a day in an office, so I find that it is easy to stick to eating at certain times. The weekends and special events are a bit trickier. I started on November 17, so right before the holiday season and I got through on shear will power. I just said to myself that I was going to stick to the diet and not deviate. Worked for me and hopefully it will for you as well.

I am now down ~60 pounds in 109 days so just over 0.5 pound a day. While the results have been simply amazing, it is looking at the scale every day and listening to my body that keeps me going now. I have had a few weeks where I ate a meal that was completely off the diet, and my body tells me instantly. It is simply amazing that after eating poorly for ~40 years, my body now recognizes instantly when I eat something bad and I get feedback through a upset stomach and sluggish feeling for 6-10 hours.

Let me know if you have questions, always willing to help.
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That is amazing I'm happy to read people are doing well. I'm now 10 days in and last weigh in 3.8lbs down, so im hopeful. I'm missing sugar right now so will power I'm hoping kicks in.