Started The 30 Day Shred last night...who's with me????

Options
LET'S GO THRU HELL TOGETHER WITH JILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

JUST POSTED MY PICTURE OF ME LAST NIGHT, SO EMBARRASSED BUT KNEW I NEEDED TO BE
ACCOUNTABLE TO ALL OF YOU! I WANT TO MAKE ME PROUD AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU PROUD!

STARTED YESTERDAY, ABOUT DIED, SO PROPS TO ALL YOU HARDCORE WORKOUTERS! :)

LET'S STICK TOGETHER, SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER, SCREAM TOGETHER, LET'S GET
HEALTHY AND FINE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I NEED YOU GUYS, AND IF YOU NEED ME, SEND ME A REQUEST AND LET'S WIN
THIS BATTLE OF WEIGHT LOSS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: CHEERS TO US ALL!!!!!

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I started yesterday as well, just finished day 2 about 10 min ago. I'm with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I started last week-well 10 days ago- moved to level 2 today- OM Gosh:noway: It really really jumps in intensity:explode:

Good Luck
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'll join you....
    I started in April and then stopped at Day 7 first it was a sinus infection and then a cranky teething baby.....
    So I guess it makes sense to start all over.....Lets do this

I will measure and weigh tomorrow and post my starting stats.....and we can post update our stats after every Level...

By the way are we doing the 30 days straight cause I usuaully have a rest day.....
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I started this week as well and am on Day 4. You can do it!!! My thighs are screaming though, lol!!! I think a rest day is wise...I read 5x a week with 2 rests, but how do you do it?
  • transforming
    transforming Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im starting today.... LORD HELP ME!!!!! ..... I use her videos on demand... my fav is "Targeting the trouble Zones".... Bring it on Juliian!!!!!! (I think)... LOL..... :sad: :noway: :happy:
  • transforming
    transforming Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I actually started last Wednesday (6/1/11)... Did it twice on Thursday... Thights, arms, chest, and EYELASHES, (yes eyelashes) had a mind of their own on Friday and Saturday... I had to laugh myself at the way I walked, got in and out of my truck and up n down out of a chair... :laugh: Though my muscles still screamed OOOOUCH, I managed to work out to her Cardio Metabolism Blast... Tuesday and Today (6/8/11) I rocked 40 mins... Today... the muscles in the back of my legs are now screaming OOOOOOUCH....... BUT IM PIUSHING THRU IT....