Just getting started. In need of support

Options
I'm finally starting my weight loss journey after feeling uncomfortable in my own skin for awhile now. My goal is to lose 80 pounds. It's going to be tough!! (I have PCOS) So all the support or encouragement would be much appreciated!

Replies

• MonoJKA
    MonoJKA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I'll be happy to help support you.
  • MaryT9277
    MaryT9277 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, happy to support if I can, sent you a request x
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Happy to be friends, i log daily, on here most days, and i am not on a fad diet, or trying to race to the end of my weight loss, after years of my weight yoyoing i am going slow and steady, not cutting out anything, just staying within my calories and doing it sensibly. I will send you are request x
  • bounceaway
    Options
    Am happy to support too ,got a good bunch on our news feed supporting each other :)
  • Megcrowe93
    Megcrowe93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to support you and make new friends. Got a lot of weight to lose myself. Lets do this! :#
  • gemmag72
    gemmag72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    pinkiezoom wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Happy to be friends, i log daily, on here most days, and i am not on a fad diet, or trying to race to the end of my weight loss, after years of my weight yoyoing i am going slow and steady, not cutting out anything, just staying within my calories and doing it sensibly. I will send you are request x
    Sensible lady - same goes for me
  • leeaintenblat
    leeaintenblat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey just getting started myself! ....
  • leeaintenblat
    leeaintenblat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    so feel free to add me.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Im here for you sent you a friend request
  • charmaineandres615
    charmaineandres615 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im also new here.. I have the same case as yours... Its only now that i realized to change my eating habits and start on a healthy living! We can help motivate each other to reach our goal.