Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hi everyone I was on here a while back and had to take a break. Now I am back and looking for friends that will keep me motivated!

Replies

• brina9962
    Options
    Hi Beardic, I was also here a wile back and just gave up. I will keep you motivated if you keep me motivated. Lets keep each other motivated. :-)
  • superferretflash
    superferretflash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on here before and I stop for Christmas :\ but now I'm back as superferretflash and I'm looking for friends to motivate :D
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivation buddies, and motivate others along the way. Add me if you need more motivation.
  • who4fan
    who4fan Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on Nutrisystem since October and have lost over 50 pounds. I still have 100 to go, so I am in it for the long haul, let's do this!
  • XWhitneysWorldX
    XWhitneysWorldX Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I need more friends for motivation as well. If anyone is looking feel free to add me.
  • las30103
    las30103 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there!
    I was also on here previously, and now that I have gained some winter weight I am back! I'm looking to motivate as well as be motivated. Let's get fit for summer! :)
  • Heamous
    Heamous Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey man I have been here on and off. But I am pretty determined this time. I will add you and we can help each other out: