who is trying to lose 75+ lbs???

Options
I fell off the wagon for a few months after not being able to lose more than 15 lbs but I'm back now trying to lose 78 lbs . So I'm looking for more friends who are on a similar journey and are pretty active on MFP. Feel free to add me or message me

Replies

• villarreal90
    villarreal90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :) can't wait to hear from you
  • RNZLR
    RNZLR Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in that club if you're interested in some MFP motivation! Add me or message me!
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Not sure how much, but my starting weight was 125 kilos and my goal weight is 63.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    wow, you live by me. I live in Palm Springs.
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 80lb. Had a baby 6 months ago and want to drop the baby weight and then some. Happy to take the journey with you. Feel free to add me.
  • mirandalynn83
    Options
    My goal is 100 and I'm at 53lbs down so far... I welcome adds :)
  • annakadabra_
    annakadabra_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely in that club - looking to lose about 60lbs/25kg myself. So far (a week, ahaha) low carb food and daily moderate exercise has been helping! Some more friends would be very nice - and could make me feel even more accountable :)
  • jacbianc5290
    jacbianc5290 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    me!
  • t969906
    t969906 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 110 pounds. I would love to have friends on here to help with motivation.
  • villarreal90
    villarreal90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone so ready to read your posts and keep in contact with you
  • Moemoe_62049
    Moemoe_62049 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I could use the support and being made accountable would really help. I lost 62 pounds a few years back and ended up getting out of the flow of things do to a big change in my families life and here I am now with a 22lb gain. I need to get my head back in the game and start working on my 100 pound loss goal and anyone willing to help me do this can add me and I'll do my best to cheer you on as well.
  • melaniebenz
    melaniebenz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here. Just started the program yesterday. I have 131 lbs to lose. Over the last couple of years I have lost 106 lbs but fell off & gained 31 of it back so now I am trying really hard to make a true effort & lose all of it.
  • Achieveyourdream
    Achieveyourdream Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
  • leshandac
    leshandac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello . trying to lose 117
  • XWhitneysWorldX
    XWhitneysWorldX Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    120 here to lose. Feel free to add me
  • clark59j_99
    clark59j_99 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started with 125 to lose. I have about 80 to go. Good luck to you!
  • ckgordon22
    ckgordon22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 80 pounds. I'm ready to meet new people and get lots of support. :)
  • JennifersKeeney
    JennifersKeeney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and weighed in at 247 at the beginning of this week. My highest weight was 378 and my lowest was 219. I'm fighting regain as well. Let's be friends and do this together!
  • JLSpin
    JLSpin Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 95 pounds to lose to get to my goal of 200lbs. I welcome add ons as well! Good Luck!!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Target weight to lose: 77lbs! I've lost 40 lbs so far. Now, I have 37 lbs to get rid off. Add me up if you like.