Looking for friends to give and get support

Options
Hi I just joined MFP again after a very long break. I lost 34 lbs. In about 6 months about 2 years ago. MFP helps so much but I think we all need friends to help us when we need it. I lost weight by eating clean and walking and jogging. Well I stopped eating like I should and stopped exercising and gained it all back! So I am back and can't wait to start this journey again!! Anyone in North Carolina? I am in Hope Mills, Nc

Replies

• nicholeldean
    nicholeldean Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm not in North Carolina but on the same road of better health as you are. I stopped putting myself and diet first and have gained 40lbs. I started MFP today and hoping to stay on track. My biggest issue is good as I use it as a crutch. Best of luck in your journey I am here to support you! All the way in Portland OR!
  • jasonbunya
    jasonbunya Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Tag let be the better us together. No Regrets no Apologies
  • FranQueen22
    FranQueen22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi in Francine! Welcome!!
  • blackbarrymuffin
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Washington state, but I'm on a get healthy journey too. After having kids I've really let myself go and want to get back to where I was before (70 lbs) I'd love to find some friends too so we can all help and support one another. -Katelyn