Does anyone use a ninja 4-in-1multi-cooker ?

Options
trisH_7183
trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
Is it worth buying? Do you use it a lot?

Replies

• wildtxn
    wildtxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    one of my co-workers bought one recently and absolutely loves it and raves about it. I might actually get rid of my current and upgrade to one before long.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    The combo blender, food processor etc thing? I have one, I haven't used the blender part, but the individual smoothie thing and the food processor I use often. It's not perfect as a food processor (no grating), but it's pretty powerful!
  • wildtxn
    wildtxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    nope, it's the new slow-cooker/roaster/baking crock pot they came out with, not the blender.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    No, but I was watching the info-mertial for it last night. Looks cool.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    No offense but on QVC it looked pretty much like a crockpot & i have two of those but haven't spent >$100.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    No offense but on QVC it looked pretty much like a crockpot & i have two of those but haven't spent >$100.

No offense taken,but as I understand it....the Ninja can be used as an oven,skillet,slo cooker & steamer.Just wondering if anyone uses it a lot.Like you say,$100 on QVC,but right now,that's the only place you can find them.

• Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I see. I haven't seen that yet! Thanks for the info!
    wildtxn wrote: »
    nope, it's the new slow-cooker/roaster/baking crock pot they came out with, not the blender.