mom of 2 wants body back!

Options
I am 30 lbs overweight for my height and need to lose weight, i don't buy clothes anymore because i don't feel good in new thing. I am ready and I am starting today to became more positive and motivated to lose.

Replies

• MNSchulz88
    Options
    Same boat here! Mother of a 1 and 2 year old and 30pounds too heavy......got to lose weight by summer time!
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I've been there, for sure! I'm a mom of two, also. You can do it--consistency and patience!
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Same here as well. I fell off the wagon because I dislocated a shoulder and took time off that ended up being to long and just gained weight back. I'm getting back on and need to lose 20-30lbs. feel free to add me if you like. It's exactly what the person above me said, consistency and patience.
  • cillarodz91
    cillarodz91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same here :neutral_face:
  • beckybaker14289
    beckybaker14289 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me too. I have an 8 yr old and 5 yr old, never lost all the weight from my second pregnancy. My goal is to lose 25-30 lbs by July! Add me, if you'd like :)
  • jasonbunya
    jasonbunya Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mommies you all are loving, nurturing, kind caring sources of angelic love. I support all of you in hope my mommies in here will support me too. NO Regrets No Apologies needed, let us get to the better us together.
    NO Regrets No Apologies
  • blackbarrymuffin
    Options
    I'm a mother of 2 as well (ages 6 and 3), I never lost the weight from either and it's just gotten worse as time went on. I've got 70 to lose and it would be great to have other women in similar situations to keep me motivated and in turn I'll help motivate others too! Feel free to add me, I'll take all the support I can get! -Katelyn
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It can be done! Im down 80 pounds since my last. Its a process and I am still at it but you can do it!
  • aagee26
    aagee26 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a 30 yr old mother of 2 (6&2) I have gained 20 since my last child but my goal is est. 50lbs for now, I want more but that is my starting goal. :smile:
  • nrussell0374
    nrussell0374 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here. Just turned 42.... two kids. My weight is like the down jones. Mostly because I've been inconsistent in the last 10 years. Looking for more friends for motivation and support so add me if you like!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3... age 5, 3 and 10 months...and need to lose 30lbs to get back to pre pregnancy weight. I lost loads after my 2nd and started my third pregnancy thinner than I'd been in a long time, but unfortunately gained anyway, despite exercising and eating well, so here I am again!

I've been exercising since my baby was 6.5 weeks old. I workout 6 days a week usually and walk loads.

Feel free to add me anyone.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Well .. you aren't the same person as you were before. And you are older. You can want a fit body but it's going to be on new terms. And that's not so bad!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Well .. you aren't the same person as you were before. And you are older. You can want a fit body but it's going to be on new terms. And that's not so bad!

I had a better body age 35 after 2 children than I had in my 20s. Yay for strength training :). I'm sure I can get back to it too, it just takes time and hard work.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 too. Boys, 2 and 4 years old. I've lost my baby weight, but I was already fat from quitting smoking. I'm working on that now. 10 more pounds and I will be merely overweight instead of obese on BMI. To get to a healthy bmi I need to lose 47 more lbs. ugh. I am thinking about a 3rd baby, but I'm 36.