Kanye West Facts

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member

Kanye West secretly collects Beyonce's hair and nail clippings with hopes of one day creating a clone.

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    Options
    Madonna said Kanye West is the black version of herself. I agree. Both are old vaginas that everybody is sick of.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Kanye is a gay fish.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Kanye West?....Never heard of her....
  • kr15ty_k
    kr15ty_k Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    B*tch, tell me again why you ain't a hobbit?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Kanye West:

George%20Takei%20says%20you%20are%20a%20douche%20bag.gif
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Hold on, I'ma let this thread finish, but the "Chuck Norris Facts" thread is the best thread of all time *drops mic*
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10107979/chuck-norris-facts#latest
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Kanye West is a blow hard and media *kitten* and he does what he does so the media will cover him....he is a narcissist has to breathing ALL THE AIR or he is just not happy.
  • urloved33
    Options
    ROAD DOG - thank you for finally giving me a place to say that...god i have been thinking it for years. lol
  • urloved33
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Kanye West secretly collects Beyonce's hair and nail clippings with hopes of one day creating a clone.
    \\

can i also take a minute to say that Beyonce is as bad as Kanya West...her videos don;t have one of her in them there has to be multiple Beyonce's in them. omg yes beyonce we know you can dance sing and look sexy...ok are you happy now we all know!

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Kanye west loves big *kitten*!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Kanye is a gay fish.

kanye-gayfish-425x310.png
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    II9Lc8f.jpg
  • urloved33
    Options
    he only married kk to be part of the "most talked about celebrity" why we call kk a celebrity is beyond me but we do....and he could not have more people talking about her than him,....so he married her. mo
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    laurielima wrote: »
    ROAD DOG - thank you for finally giving me a place to say that...god i have been thinking it for years. lol

My pleasure. I, personally, think he's a waste of skin. Who is he to decide who is more deserving of awards?

He and is wife are the definition of attention seeking wh0res.

• urloved33
    Options

My pleasure. I, personally, think he's a waste of skin. Who is he to decide who is more deserving of awards?

absolutely...absooooolutely.

• GlenzioFitness
    GlenzioFitness Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Yo, imma let you finish but...
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    What a friggin' joke.
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Q: What did Kanye West say at patrick swayze's funeral?
    A: "Yo. Patrick, I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute. but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year."

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/kanyewestjokes.html
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    He's a penis
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Madonna said Kanye West is the black version of herself. I agree. Both are old vaginas that everybody is sick of.

:joy: haha!! love it!

Bill8855 wrote: »
    He's a penis

:o a penis is one of the most amazing limbs to exist! *nods* however I agree he is a inanimate object that has absolutely no use! :o:joy: