Switched over from Calorie Count, need to build support group

Options
I'm an active outdoor person - big on mountain biking, skiing, hiking, you name it. I hate gyms and struggle with exercise for the sake of exercise. Most importantly (and the main reason I force myself to count calories) is that I have extremely poor discipline with food. Having a support group of people similar goals helps me stay motivated.

So far MFP seems much much much more convenient than Calorie Count to log calories in and I especially like that it's a little more fitness focused vs. just weight loss.

I'm here to trim back the 5-10 pounds that I've regained over the past year or so, work on building upper body strength, and hold myself more accountable for the truly vast amount of food that I can put into my body if I'm left to my own devices.

What I'm missing though are the supporters that I had on Calorie Count!

Replies

• Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck with your goals. Feel free to add me
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm with you on exercise for exercise sake. I picked up running and biking and I'm enjoying every minute of it (at least almost every minute).
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me... I'm pretty active. I'm a mom to two little ones so I'm limited on what I can do with them but I'm getting more active every day. I am active duty Air force so fitness is part of my job :-)