Pics! Weight Loss Still in Progress

Options
Ok, I think I can figure out how to post my pictures. I started out in January 25 2011 at about 210 lbs. I'm now at 173 and hope to get down to 135-145. I'm also 5'4 in case people are wondering. I definitely feel so much better and when I took my before pics they were so embarrassing to look at. I keep looking at them and telling myself I dont' want to go back to that dark place.

Hope to share my Success Pictures when I'm all done. and if the pics dont' show up, well that just shows I'm computer illiterate!

BeforeandAfterBody1.jpg

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You've come a long way!
    Your back piece is amazing too!

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • Arachne
    Arachne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pictures didn't come up but I looked copied the url and looked, and GIRL YOU LOOK GREAT!! Keep it up!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ok, I think I can figure out how to post my pictures. I started out in January 25 2011 at about 210 lbs. I'm now at 173 and hope to get down to 135-145. I'm also 5'4 in case people are wondering. I definitely feel so much better and when I took my before pics they were so embarrassing to look at. I keep looking at them and telling myself I dont' want to go back to that dark place.

Hope to share my Success Pictures when I'm all done. and if the pics dont' show up, well that just shows I'm computer illiterate!

BeforeandAfterBody1.jpg:happy:

Great job!!! You look great!!
  • McBower
    McBower Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge transformation! That's big progress and you should be very proud of yourself.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    You look great.I like the tat!.Keep up the hard work.:happy:
  • cdthom
    cdthom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look awsom i am curious to see how your tattoo looks now
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can tell you're much happier!! :)
  • ANGERisMYgift
    ANGERisMYgift Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! Keep up the good work. Sweet tat!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are looking Great, Keep it up! :)
  • jhoffman27
    jhoffman27 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

[BeforeandAfterBody1.jpg
    You look great!
    But I have a question I also have a tattoo on my back and I've only lost about 10 pounds and haven't seen it get disfigured at all yet but I have about 20 more pounds to go, so my question is did your tattoo change appearance at all from losing weight?
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great, and I love the tat!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love the tatt!!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!~ You are soooo tiny! You sure don't look 173,...more like 143 if that!~:flowerforyou:
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Looking good! :smile:
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing, you look great :)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Amazing job on your weight loss!
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
    I agree with the other post-- you look way smaller than 170's.
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I agree: you look much smaller than 173!
    Congrats on your tremendous progress so far!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!