Hi! I'm new to this.

Options
I am really gonna try this time. Hoping this app will help. I feel like I quite on myself about a year ago. Time to get back to loving my body and challenging myself to be better. What's your healthy lifestyle advice?

Replies

• jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just stay with it and don't beat yourself up if you mess up, miss a day or don't see results right away. Take the long term approach that this is a lifestyle and not a diet or quick program and you'll do much better.
  • Anadeusz1987
    Anadeusz1987 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My best advice is what you are already doing. First you are calling it a lifestyle which is what it is. Second you are coming here to MFP. Since I started logging my food and fitness I've started losing weight again. My next best advice is always have a food/fitness plan for the day. It's harder to sabotage if you have a plan. Keep plenty of healthy foods on hand. My pantry/fridge/freezer always contain a multitude of fresh veggies and fruits, plain non-fat Greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, string cheese, edemame, jerky, various nuts/seeds, beans/legumes, avocados, and healthy soups. Keep up the good work! You can do it. B)
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My best advice is what you are already doing. First you are calling it a lifestyle which is what it is. Second you are coming here to MFP. Since I started logging my food and fitness I've started losing weight again. My next best advice is always have a food/fitness plan for the day. It's harder to sabotage if you have a plan. Keep plenty of healthy foods on hand. My pantry/fridge/freezer always contain a multitude of fresh veggies and fruits, plain non-fat Greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, string cheese, edemame, jerky, various nuts/seeds, beans/legumes, avocados, and healthy soups. Keep up the good work! You can do it. B)

Well said!! Lifestyle change!!
  • christaljo19
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! This is really encouraging and helpful.
  • christaljo19
    Options
  • christaljo19
    Options
  • jeny3257
    jeny3257 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new too! Good luck and dont worry about set backs just keep going!