Looking for more support!

Options
Hi everyone!

I've been a fairly inconsistent user of this app for the past few years it feels like, and frankly i used to lie to myself on it all the time. I've always been an overweight girl since I was like 8 years old. I've always been decently active, but even when I did sports year round and was even a cross country runner, I've never been able to reach my weight loss goals due to my never ending battle with eating disorders including binge eating and bulimia. I truly believed I needed to do these things out of sheer hate for myself. I reached my highest weight at 236. I refused to even believe it, and was constantly lying to myself about how truly big I had gotten and came up with every excuse in my book. In December I graduated college, landed myself a fantastic job, and now I'm on my weight loss journey. In the last 9 weeks, I've lost 25 pounds. Some may say that's dramatic, but it's become my life. I work out for an hour+ 6-7 days a week and I follow this app to the letter now. And I love it, I've seen some fantastic results and I can't wait to reach my goal weight of 150. I know I have a long way to go, but I would love some additional support and people to connect to along this journey. (My friends are pretty sick of all my fitness talk.)

Replies

• babygirljay93
    Options
    I really need support when it comes to exercise. I can eat right all day, but my cravings are really hard to control. I used to binge eat a lot but for the most part it's getting better. My worst habit is not exercising.
  • mcgra263
    mcgra263 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you get into a really good habit and set out exercise as an appointment with yourself, you'll be surprised how easy it is to make it a part of your everyday. I actually have more trouble taking rest days than I do getting to the gym now!
  • babygirljay93
    Options
    The only problems I have is the fact that I have a really weird work schedule, plus I live in the country so the nearest gym is at least 30 minutes away... I'm trying to do at home stuff but when I'm home all I can think about is the million other things that need to be done.