Looking for friends who has 50 plus to lose...

Options
Hi my name is sharon last year I lost 45 lbs using fitness pal exercising and watching what I ate. I have gained it all back working and going to school. I am back to fight the lbs again I need new friends who are committed to my fitness pal logging in every day. Thank you and have a active day !!!

Replies

• melindafuller12
    melindafuller12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat
  • BadWolf_Rob
    BadWolf_Rob Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both on your weight loss plans. Looking at my own 50lbs I hope to lose, I know how daunting it can seem. Stay strong and reach out to your support(new and old) any time you need a lift or a kick in the butt. :)
  • Jessiesgirl57
    Options
    I need to lose 50 plus too. I have struggled with weight since my 20's and I am 57 now. It is overwhelming at times, but I know I can do it because I have in the past.
  • emyoungx5
    emyoungx5 Posts: 21
    Options
    Same boat! Except mine was a move with a great kitchen and began the insane cooking again. I lost 55 pounds and managed to gain 10 back since Christmas. I came back to get back on track before I got back in the dinggy
  • beautiful032
    beautiful032 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 50 or more pounds. I had lost 20lbs n have gained it all back plus 30 more. I'm pack to watch wat I eat n exercise. It shocked me wen I stepped on the scale to see that how much I weighed.
  • reposharon72
    Options
    I'm new to this and my goal is to lose about 60 pounds on top of the 12 I've already lost in the last month. I love this app for keeping up with calories and the bar code scanner makes it so easy. I'm hoping my motivation sticks around. Good luck everyone.
  • NewNaomi2015
    NewNaomi2015 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!
  • rabtib
    rabtib Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I have 50+ to lose, I log on every single day so hit me up if you want to be friends. :)
  • jllichti
    jllichti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As with all of you I need to loose weight. I need a network to encourage me. I like documenting everything I eat. Makes me accountable. I have 110 pounds to go. I have lost in the past but gain ed it all back. I am ready for this new lifestyle.
  • wkk175
    wkk175 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am 50+ and looking for help motivating myself to lose 50+ lbs! How is everyone doing on the quest to lose the lbs?