So glad

Options
crocky64
crocky64 Posts: 93 Member
i have now lost 3 stone 2lb since beginning of January. Went to the office to get a new jacket as the one I got was a bit big. Was handed a 46 chest and guess what it fits a little tight but it fits. From a 52 to a 46 go me

Replies

• njorellana
    njorellana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!!!!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    that is great.....good for you.....keep going!!!!!....I have a couple mates in Kent....are you anywhere near there??....feel free to add me as a friend if you like....we people from the Commonwealth need to stick together....lol....
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great feeling when that happens isn't it! :) Congrats on your great progress.
  • crocky64
    Options
    craignev wrote: »
    Great feeling when that happens isn't it! :) Congrats on your great progress.
    Yeah it is and today tried a shirt on that not worn for over 4 years n now it's to big ha ha
  • crocky64
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments and encouragement plz feel free to add as friend if you like
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    keep the hard work :)
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 3 st is amazing! When I looked at your profile pic, your pen looked like a toy alligator until I put my glasses on lol.
  • crocky64
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments and encouragement plz feel free to add as friend if you like
    happygalah wrote: »
    Congrats! 3 st is amazing! When I looked at your profile pic, your pen looked like a toy alligator until I put my glasses on lol.
    Lol I had it done for a birthday present
  • Bigumbum1
    Bigumbum1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome, congrats and well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!