Really looking for some help with healthier food recipes! Can anyone recommend?

Options
Could anyone help with any healthy recipes?! I feel like I'm cooking and eating the same healthy food over and over! It's starts to get boring and I need more of a variety.

Replies

• lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just made some grilled chicken and veggie kabobs yesterday. They were amazing! I could eat them all the time. I cubed some boneless skinless chicken breasts and marinated them in a white wine and herb seasoning packet. Then I cut up zucchini, red onions, red peppers, and grape tomatoes and marinated those in the same seasoning as well. Put them on a skewer and grill. AWESOME. I did add some little pieces of bacon as well, not the best but just a little was enough and its not a necessity.
  • tiegank
    tiegank Posts: 6
    Options
    That sounds amazing!!! :)
  • echoslug
    echoslug Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Buzzfeed's clean eating challenge has some delicious recipes. I don't recommend the challenge itself - a self-proclaimed 'detox' cleanse that has you avoid gluten, carb and red meat - it doesn't have enough daily calories for most people.

But it's great to raid a couple recipes from. I really like the roasted cauliflower steaks with lentil and their salads are delicious, though I double the meat in all of them
  • tiegank
    Options
    Yeah, I have tried a lot of detox diets and cleanses but I feel too weak whilst on them as I'm in the gym everyday! Feel like I'm not getting the right nutrients for my body!! But thank you for that I'll have to check the page out. Have any of you's tried cauliflower rice?! Basically you grate a cauliflower cook it and then maybe fry it I have been told to try that as it's better than actual rice and it's meant to be delicious with garlic extracts too!!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't you have computer access? Check out the internet.
  • tiegank
    Options
    Yeah I do. Was wondering if any people on here had a few recipes of their own to share with me. If your going to be negative with people trying to be healthy and ask for others opinions then please don't make a comment on my question asked.
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Look on the Skinnytaste website. I made their Sweet Potato and Turkey Mince Shepherds Pie tonight and it was pretty good.
  • tiegank
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I love sweet potato and shepherds pie!!!