Hi! I need more pals to keep me in check!

Options
I have been working hard to get in shape and could use more friends to share struggles and successes with! I work full-time in a career I love, I also have kids and seems like I'm always on the go. As I close in on the end of my 30s I realize it's time to get on track with my health!

Replies

• prj1996
    prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your motivational friend! I'm new to this and new people to help me on my way. I'm 18, in college full time, work and planning for a wedding soon. My dream is to fit into a gorgeous dress for my hubby to see me walk down the aisle in.(:
  • jessicabakaitis
    jessicabakaitis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you both! I'm trying to lose 60lbs. I've been struggling for a while now. I recently had a miscarriage and I am needed to focus on something. I will do my best to encourage you!
  • Denvit219
    Denvit219 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok I sent a request to both of you! Thanks!!
  • sage1002
    sage1002 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I just enter my 40 and need to loose at leat 30 pounds and I Find it so helpful to have people guide you and not feel alone. So like A Good Friend of.mine Would Say "Let Do This!!!!!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have lost 127 lbs with 123 to go. I say that to point out that I will be here for the long haul. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support.
  • Denvit219
    Denvit219 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome Sage! I'll add you too!