Having. Trouble

Options
I just joined beginning Of march, I have a Manuel Treadmill Im using, my problem is I have osteoarthritis In my knees and 2 places in my back and in my neck. I am feeling much pain and not doing as well as i would like to.

Replies

• anniebelle26
    anniebelle26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Maybe take a pain killer about a half an hr before your treadmill, thats what I do. Even just do 5 min tonight, or what ever you can do. Then increase it by a minute when the 5 min starts to get a little easy. This is everyones personal journey hun. Just make it a competition against yourself. Good luck.
  • chi4me06
    chi4me06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    do you have access to a pool? aquatic zumba may be a great solution. I have friends that do that because of similiar issues
  • billienicely7
    billienicely7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    no unfortunately I do not it's a sad story with me right now not working I don't want to get in to it I'll just try the treadmill I suppose thank you
  • billienicely7
    Options
    Annabelle 26 I will try that and see if it works better for me thank you.
  • billienicely7
    Options
    I am doing better the last 2 days.... I have taken a pain killer and have been able to walk on my tredmill at a slow pace for 30 minutes. Thank you for the suggestions, its very helpful.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There will be many tough times in this journey just keep trying and pushing forward. I have lost 127 lbs with 123 to go. I say that so you can see I will be here for the long haul. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support. Good Luck
  • billienicely7
    Options
    Yes, thank you. Wow you are doing really well!!! I am not as confident as you are though...