need motivation goal lose 100 pounds

Options
corona929
corona929 Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Per my Doctor I am healthy, but my ankles said otherwise lol. Just need some motivation to help me and keep me on check, also I am a good motivator :).

SoCal

Replies

• sbean1978
    Options
    Me too. My health is good except I'm over weight.
    Work ft, mom of 4, sick husband
    aka a lot on my plate.
  • lanalia77
    Options
    I am very over weight but also healthy but i need to lose 150lbs at least i have always had a difficult time with motivation and tend to quit a lot. But i am done quitting and looking for people that know what im going through
  • estherjoy66
    Options
    Hey, let's encourage each other! I'm trying to lose at least 70 pounds. It's going to be a journey, but I'm committed to the process.
  • smorris142896
    smorris142896 Posts: 40 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey :) add me!

Please ignore the Beachbody coach, OP. Apparently she doesn't believe in reading forum rules, or think they apply to her.
  • corona929
    corona929 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome. Looking forward to starting my journey with all you lovely people :)
  • smorris142896
    smorris142896 Posts: 40 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Best of luck :)
  • Cabrakan
    Cabrakan Posts: 20
    Options
    same boat need to lose 100lbs myself. good luck on your journey :)
  • angela_demers
    angela_demers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to lose at least 65 pounds (more would be even better!) I'm desperate for some motivation from people going through the same thing. I feel like I'm all alone here! Good luck to everyone, I just know we can do this!! :smile:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Same here. 100 lbs to go. Always had good bloodwork, bp, etc but damn, my knees hurt lol.
  • Heamous
    Heamous Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 50 lbs before I got here and I am at a plato. I am on the same boat with the knees crying for help.