Friends!

Options
I've just started back up with My Fitness Pal. I'm working towards a healthier lifestyle. I live off of meal plans at a University so I'm doing my best to make healthier choices!

Replies

• estherjoy66
    Options
    I totally remember eating out of cafeterias! That was rough. I'm just starting out myself, and I'd love to be a support!
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in University now and I understand the struggle. Luckily I have my own place and can make my own meals. Does your campus have a healthier meal hall? There's one at mine that does strictly healthier option foods and I know a lot of people love it but I'm not sure if that's common in a lot of schools. Feel free to friend me if you like :smile:
  • MaziBlair
    Options
    @SilentMelody‌ there is a restaurant (other than subway) that is SUPPOSED to be "healthy" options. However they serve lots of fried foods, pizza, pasta, and very limited options that are truly good options. :/ they do offer lots of veggies and fruits though! It just depends on the day whether or not the options are there.
  • MaziBlair
    Options
    @estherjoy66‌ sorry for the late reply (still learning the social side of the app lol) but thank you so much!