A little too successful

Options
I have been attempting to lose weight for years with no luck thanks to no follow through.

This time I've been all in. I set minimal scale goals. 3lbs/month, 1st "big" goal of 15lbs. Once I get there I will move to my next.

I also set a dress goal. I have one that's been in my closet forever. I can't remember when I bought it or what size I was at the time, I just know I kept it because I love it and always had a hope I could wear it again.

Today I am pretty much at my 15lb goal so I decided to try on the dress. Well it still doesn't fit, it's too big :( I never anticipated the change in inches that would occur when I added strength training and exercise into my life. Nor did I think of how much I probably stretched out the dress when I was wearing it while I gained.

I know it's a happy problem, but considering my next step is another 8lb than 7lb from there to be complete I think I've lost my fave dress for good now.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!