Lost lots of weight over 14 months

Options
cheryll77
cheryll77 Posts: 2 Member
hi everyone

I'm cheryl 38 years old from Glasgow. Ive been going at this now for 14 months and have went from
15stone 10 to 9 stone 12! I'm still looking to drop to 8 12 and need some help/encouragement in last hurdle.

Be good to make some friends to help me on my way :) xx

C

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great! I've got about...2st?? (I work in kg!) to lose. Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! that is great progress.
  • johnsonGA15
    Options
    Great progress here. Keep up the good work!
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fab work, will add you for inspiration and motivation ;-) x
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Congrats!!! :)
  • Wullie90
    Wullie90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Well done on the weight loss. I am from Ayrshire, I did weigh 17st 6 - 244 lbs on the 1st of October 2014 and today I am 13st 6 - 188 lbs, I am 6ft2 so I am slowly getting happy with my weight now :)
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job and look lovely! I'm sure you'll get there....press on!!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent lass!

I started here on 218.75lbs nearly 300 days ago. The weight is going very slowly, at roughly half a pound a week. As of today I've hit Onederland at 198.75! Have another 58.75lbs to go :smile: Goal is 140lbs. I'm 5'8".

Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great. I'm from East Kilbride, I have about 30lbs to lose, feeling positive about it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!