Crushed it

Options
So some time ago I made a post about low motivation, feeling empty while working out...

It's Day 2 of Week 3 of my current program, and I've been crushing it so far. Although I've been working out and doing cardio for several months I found that weight-training has been the regimen for me. Obviously I add cardio and a *little* HIIT for fat loss and next week I get my body composition tested. So long as I'm burning body fat, I'm happy.
I have been gradually lowering sugar intake, and not letting myself get hungry. Obviously, food cravings have always been an issue, but every day that I manage to take a healthier alternative is a win and I'm taking as many as I can get. I'm making strides, and that's what counts.

Just wanted to say thanks to the folks on this site. It's a long road ahead, and I know I'm going to face setbacks and all manner of roadblocks. That being said, the knowledge that others are facing the same trials is comforting indeed.

So in the spirit of positivity, here's hoping you all succeed in your endeavors and thanks once again.

Replies

• HannahsMother2012
    HannahsMother2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I know k tend to focus on my not so good days instead of all the great days I've had which can be totally self destructive! Your attitude is refreshing! Good luck on your journey :)