Exercised too much?? Now what?

Options
Hello! :smile:

I've been doing really good staying under my calories for the day, haven't gone over yet!! BUT.....
this morning I did A LOT of exercise, and I have just over 2000 calories LEFT for today, and
I'm getting ready to have lunch. So.... now what?? Do I get to eat whatever I want today??
There is NO way I can eat back all those calories!! I don't want to screw up my diet, and I'm
not sure what to eat..... Any advice??

Thanks!!! :happy:

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Don't go crazy and eat whatever you want, unless its super healthy stuff. If you are hungry, eat. If not, don't force all those calories. Good job on all that exercise!
  • BeastieGirl
    BeastieGirl Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi,

Why not try eating food that's good for you but dense in calories, such as nuts, olive oil etc? I'm sure you could find a decent I talian recipe featuring lots of basil pesto.....or just cook up a load of wholemeal pasta, add some veggies and lots of pesto? You can still eat healthily and heartily.

Well done on your calorie burn, too!

4819602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just choose the calories wisely...choose filling, protein rich, good fat, high fiber foods. I agree with BeastieGirl. Whole wheat pasta some olive oil and veggies would be good. Avocados, nuts, and even peanut butter are good for you and are healthy calories.
  • Nenachaos
    Nenachaos Posts: 13
    Options
    I do this all the time, I dont usually eat my exercise calories but when I do I stick to protein shakes which really help with building muscle and recovery .....Also Smoothies made with lowfat yogurt are a good way to make up for calories :)
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    I like the Smoothie idea!!!! :laugh:
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    eat more calorie dense foods that are healthy...these are just a few idea:
    avocados
    nuts
    peanut butter