I'm getting a little pissy.....

Options
WillPillageYourVillageForFood
WillPillageYourVillageForFood Posts: 777 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
So I am looking at everyones before and after pictures and new av pictures and I realized something.....not only are y'all losing weight and inches you are also losing years too! Everyone is looking younger and younger but me. Fill me in on your secret, it's so not fair! I'm seriously considering deleting any face pictures I have!

1898.gif

P.S. Great job everyone!!!!!!

Replies

• WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    So I am looking at everyones before and after pictures and new av pictures and I realized something.....not only are y'all losing weight and inches you are also losing years too! Everyone is looking younger and younger but me. Fill me in on your secret, it's so not fair! I'm seriously considering deleting any face pictures I have!

1898.gif

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking plenty of water, eating your 5 a day, and moisturising daily?
    Options
    Yep, have been doing all of that for years.....must be old age creeping up on me. :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

1898.gif

I do have one suggestion. NO MORE BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL!! :laugh:

Don't worry. I'm sure you look just as you're meant to. Variety is the spice of life! Besides, maturity is attractive in any face.

Life... love... same thing!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i hope im looking younger!
    im 19 and everyone was guessing 23ish ahhhhh
    now people are guessing 17/18 wohooooo!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Tell me about it I'm 24 and a substitute teacher. One day a student guessed my age at 35!! WTF!! lol, and I'm not talking about a little kid, this girl was around 16. :explode:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Uh, WPYVFF how much younger can you look??? :noway: Like 12 or something???
    :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Thats what I was thinking... :noway:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    hahaha how rude!!!
    i hate people hahaha

but its true
    heavy we all look older than we are!
    wonder why that is????
    crazy!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Tell me about it I'm 24 and a substitute teacher. One day a student guessed my age at 35!! WTF!! lol, and I'm not talking about a little kid, this girl was around 16. :explode:

There is no WAY you look 35!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh, I thought you were in highschool!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Options

Umm.....you little missy are the main reason for my rant......how in the hell do you manage to look 18? :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Umm.....you little missy are the main reason for my rant......how in the hell do you manage to look 18? :bigsmile:

I have to agree. There's no way I'd guess you at any older than 30 (even younger in your current pic!) :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.