IIFYM FRIENDS

I have recently started to live by IIFYM and am trying to find other people who do as well to help trade tips for staying to your macros.

Replies

• Shouliveshappy
    Shouliveshappy Posts: 161 Member
    Hello! Me too!! what are your stats?
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    I just decided to start too. Looking for friends also doing it.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    I am also doing IIFYM. Feel free to add me. :)
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    I've just started IIFYM. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • hilker07
    hilker07 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm finding this really hard!! I can keep in my daily calories easily, but counting Marcos is impossible for me?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    I only eat things that don't fit my macros
  • TCO76
    TCO76 Posts: 242 Member
    If I am hitting my macros and everything is on point, this usually allows me a serving of Ben and Jerry's, or some oreos. But I still try to eat mostly whole foods 90% of the time for health reasons and personal preference. I usually try to fill up on fats and protein then carbs. Everyone's numbers will be different based on their goals. I.e. bodybuilder, runner, etc...
  • MissDebassige
    MissDebassige Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone!

My name is Heather, I'm 25 and almost finished college. I tried to add a couple people from here and other iifym threads. Hope you don't mind.

I am a pretty active person. I live in the Hamilton, ON Canada area and there are plenty of mountain stairs and plenty of gyms to work out in but my biggest goal right now is the nutrition! I've been following a few people on Instagram, Twitter and Youtube as well that use IIFYM and they make it look so easy lol.

I don't know what stats to use but I am eager to learn. I'm looking for support as well as friends too.

Feel free to add me!

Heather
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    edited March 2015
    I follow IIFYM. I also see a fellow Canadian since I live in Toronto! I'm currently in a deficit and doing a carb cycle over a 3 day period and just repeating until I hit my goal. My macros are:

65g of fat
    225g of protein
    120-125g of carbs on my light day, 170-175g on my medium day, and then 270-275g on my third day

So far it's been easy to stick to and I'll sometimes go over in fat by a bit or not quite hit 275 on my heavy carb day. I keep my profile open so feel free to take a look.
  • chelseybogh
    chelseybogh Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! 2 weeks into tracking. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking to share and also find new people share food diaries and experience
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    I follow IIFYM - best advice I can give is to plan your meals ahead as best as you can. I log my whole day (with the exception of dinner since I usually decide what I want that day) the night before.