friends to help reach goals

Options
I am two weeks into this and 10 weeks down.... need friends to help motivate and keep me on track. Big girl is hungry and this is hard.

Replies

• prj1996
    prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I feel you! Today, is my technical first day and it's pretty challenging. I gave up all my junk food for healthy food. I'm not much for that stuff, to me it's too bland. Honestly, I haven't had a single craving for the junky stuff yet, except dark chocolate pomegranates, those are amazing. I've been trying to diet for a long time, and now I'm ready to take it on.
  • ccwidder
    ccwidder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on 10 weeks and so far I'm down 14 lbs. I keep hitting plateaus and it is very frustrating.
  • lvtempted
    Options
    Between the gym and changing diet I wanted it to come off faster... I know it takes time just hard. Good to meet you both.
  • FloMore
    FloMore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, after Christmas i couldn't get back on track. Junk food nearly every day but i'm on day 3 and i keep wanting to stop for a pizza or something.
  • ccwidder
    ccwidder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is true. I'm going to the gym 5 to 6 days a week and have completely changed my diet and eating habits. But I didn't gain weight over night either.
  • lvtempted
    Options
    Pizza or taco bell lol.... personal trainer told me you ate the cake and the cookies and enjoyed it.... now you get to work it off. With it was a small amount I have to lose but 90 more pounds seems daunting. Hungry .... nice to feel not so alone
  • jessicamthal
    jessicamthal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Now that it's getting warmer and I'm forced to wear less clothes I gotta kick it into high gear! You are not alone :) I'm on IG too @jessicamthal if you want some motivation
  • lvtempted
    Options
    Not to sound stupid.... What is IG?
  • FloMore
    FloMore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Instagram haha
  • sarahghayoor
    sarahghayoor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi i am sarah. Its my 7th day of diet since i have stopped all bread and rice . But the scales have hardly dropped :(all i eat is fruit and chickpeas. Sigh
  • lvtempted
    Options
    Need To Eat More Than That LOL.
  • SommerC76
    SommerC76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Sommer-new member. I too love to eat and have paid for it dearly with bad health over the last four years. I lost my daughter in a car wreck so I just started shoveling it in the next thing you know I weight 235 pounds and I'm only 5' 7''. Everyone around me always just wanted to make me feel better because of my situation - they would say you don't look like you weight that much or you carry your weight well but I was extremely sick all the time. So I had to get with the program. I lost 35 pounds but it has taken me an entire year to do that and now I am stuck! I need to get off another 15 to be healthy. Anyway-not to bore you with my story and I'm not completely where I need to be but I can say You all can do it just stay encouraged!
  • lvtempted
    Options
    Sorry to her about your struggles it is hard and whatever encouragement you need I can help!
  • sanchezsharlyn84
    Options
    I am new to this, and I too need to lose this weight. I will be getting married in Aug 21,15 and I try on my own its hard. I need support so please any will do. Thank you ladies
  • fitinthe6
    fitinthe6 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hey I'm jill i ate really bad today but tomorrow I'm going jogging with my friends and starting fresh and my goal is to lose 30 pounds in 5 months or more
  • lvtempted
    Options
    That's very reachable. O b r bad day can be overcome.
  • lvtempted
    Options
    Meant one bad day can be overcome
  • fitinthe6
    fitinthe6 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    thats true and we can do this! we should be positive and help each other out whether its small goals or big goals to achieve, we'll get there!