189lb lost , 20 months. had open heart surgery and lost T2 diabetes. Some pics included

Options

Replies

• jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation. Thanks for posting!
  • Exquisitern
    Exquisitern Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! Very inspiring! I agree you can do anything if you want it bad enough!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing story and transformation. I hope this inspires others to do the same.
  • maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!!!!!!! So inspirational!
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YOU are the true meaning of INSPIRATION at its finest! WOW!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    A truly inspiring story. You look wonderful. Now live your life to the fullest :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You are FABULOUS!!! I am so impressed. I can't think of adequate words!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • wmpottsjr
    wmpottsjr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration to me. Your story sounds like mine. I have heart disease and had a 50% chance to live 4 more years in 2012. Then in 2014, I went into the hospital and they took 20 lbs off me in a week then I went home and lost 80 more lbs. I kicked my c-pap too and had an episode of gout when I ate too much sodium and triggering proteins over New Years. Now I just watch what I eat. I weighed 342 lbs on Sept 8, 2014 when I went into the hospital. When I came out I was monitored for a while afterward by the heart nutritionists. I am a patient at the Cleveland Clinic. Now I weigh 240 lbs (5'8" tall) and my goal is 165 lbs. I have also dropped many medications Lisinopril and Spironolactone are completely gone. My Tikoson was replaced with a less expensive afib med. My Carvedilol is at the lowest level available. My Lasix is half what it was. I don't have any valvular disease but my heart was bad enough to be considered disabled. I feel a lot better. I am at the point of beginning exercise again, mostly my recumbent exercise bike a little walking at stores etc. If you visit my profile you can see more of my story and my diary is open. If you don't mind I will send a friend request.
  • jskyjse
    jskyjse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great story- thanks for sharing. You look so much happier now. Awsome work.
  • angier321
    angier321 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can I be you when I grow up (even tho we're about the same age)?!?! Absolutely fabulous!!!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    woot, woot love the last photo especially-- look at them guns!
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, but what you've done for your health is even more impressive!
  • opsniht
    opsniht Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I like the look of those muscles building in your shoulders. What I love about extreme weight loss (besides ditching the meds) is my improved mobility. There are so many things I can do now.
  • moulecular
    moulecular Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing, very inspirational and motivating.
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Zezel, you never cease to amaze and inspire me, even though we've been friends for a while now. Love it! :)
  • aliciamariaq
    aliciamariaq Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely amazing! You have my complete admiration and respects. Would love to know how you are doing now three months into maintenance.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great. Such an inspiration.
  • RedRubyPride
    RedRubyPride Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!