Starting 30 Day Shred -May 16-

Options
Hey all! I am going to be picking up Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in a few days and I plan on starting it this coming Monday! I am so excited and I thought it would be great to see if anyone else has been waiting to start it or would like to after seeing this thread. I've already seen lots of success stories and it's motivated me a lot. I currently do 30-45 mins on the elliptical everyday, so I'll continue to do that as well as the 30 Day Shred. Along with healthy eating and lots of exercise I have no doubt that we'll see great results!

I'll be posting Before pics and recording my weight as of Monday morning, along with the following measurements:
Neck:
Arms:
Bust:
Chest (underbust):
Upper waist:
Waist:
Hips:
Thighs:
Calves:

But feel free to record whatever measurements you like!

Replies

• sarah13f
    sarah13f Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it on monday too! I did it a couple of months ago and felt amazing !
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Did you see good results weight/inches wise?
  • Amy_Do
    Amy_Do Posts: 20
    Options
    I'd love to do it with you -
  • musica814
    Options
    bump
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I was totally hopeing to find a thread for mid month! :) .. I want to join!!

I do not have my measurements now and Im at work but I will log them in by Monday...woohoo! :)
  • xzy1000
    xzy1000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started today.... only come in the post today. It is very good. I will join you too.
    Forgot to add....

current as from 12 / 5

neck 13
    bust 36.5
    under bust 32
    r-arm 10.5
    l-arm 10.5
    waist 31.5
    hips 37
    r -thigh 21
    l- thigh 21

goal
    would like 2 inches off bust and waist each 4/5 inches in 30 days .

good luck everyone!!!!
  • musica814
    Options
    Yay so glad we've got a few more people!!! I'm buying my dvd tomorrow and will be taking pics and measurements and posting them sunday or monday. I'm so excited!! My family has been visiting for the weekend so even though I'm mostly staying close to my calorie limit and exercising, I'm eating like crap :( I can't wait to get back on track on Monday!
  • musica814
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of the shred, and let me tell you ladies, what a workout! My entire body feels weak. It was a lot tougher than I expected (to be honest, I thought a lot of people were just exaggerating lol.) Serves me right! Anyway, here is my current weight and measurements, as promised. I took before pics in my bikini this afternoon but hubby flipped when he heard I was going to post them online.... I think after I finish the Shred and compare Before and After pics, if there is enough of a difference I'll be able to post them online without him putting up too much of a fight ;)

Weight: 149.6

Neck: 14
    Arms: -R- 10 3/4 -L- 10 1/2
    Bust: 39.5
    Chest (underbust): 32 1/2
    Upper waist: 32
    Waist: 31 1/2
    Lower waist: 38 1/2
    Hips: 41
    Thighs: -R- 23 1/2 -L- 23 3/4
    Calves: -R- 13 1/2 -L- 13 3/4