Calorie counting

Options
So, can you really eat things such as, donuts lol... in moderation as long as it fits into your daily calorie goal?? Now its not often, maybe once every 2 months or so, i induldge in a donut, like today, and i'm under my calorie goal still, so this is ok right? I'm feeling extreme guilt as you can see! I've also been hovering at the same weight now for the past 2 and a half weeks! and it's driving me crazy and making me more self concious about what exactly i'm eating.

Replies

• sarahghayoor
    sarahghayoor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. No drop in weight thiugh all i eat is chickpeas and oranges
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    yes you can

if you are not losing weight then you are probably not eating at a deficit, however its hard to pinpoint the reason without more information. If you would like help figuring it out make a post on the "diet and weightloss help board", make your diary public, and include stats such as you height, weight, age, goal weight, current calorie goal and selected rate of loss, and any recent changes in your routine

typically weight loss stalls come back to inaccurate logging:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1234699/logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide#latest

~Best wishes
  • kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yes you can

if you are not losing weight then you are probably not eating at a deficit, however its hard to pinpoint the reason without more information. If you would like help figuring it out make a post on the "diet and weightloss help board", make your diary public, and include stats such as you height, weight, age, goal weight, current calorie goal and selected rate of loss, and any recent changes in your routine

typically weight loss stalls come back to inaccurate logging:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1234699/logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide#latest

~Best wishes

I am at a deficit i'm usually barely over 1000 calories a day a good 6 days a week, i go to the gym and burn 300-500 calroie 3-4 times a week , i lost 7 lbs since Feb. 5th.... but now im hovering there... i'm 5'7.5 and 170 ish at the moment.