Anyone else doing blogilates?

Options
kaym0502
kaym0502 Posts: 12 Member
Hey, I am new to MFP. Have been dissatisfied with my post college and baby weight gain and need encouragement to lose 40lbs. I just learned about Cassey Ho and love her! Anyone else doing blogilates with her?

Also wanting to get pregs again but want to lose before I gain. Any success stories on how to healthily gain during preg when that time does come?

Replies

• futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am doing Blogilates! I'm on the last week of the Beginner 2.0 calendar, and then I'll be able to join the MarchofthePOPsters. :) How far in are you?

Add me as a friend if you like!
  • kaym0502
    Options
    I just started! I have been doing random videos for about 4 days now and I just printed the beginners monthly challenge today to get that started. I also just started the MFP app so still trying to figure out how to use it. :)

You can friend me if you like too. Thanks.
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am working through the March calendar from the website. I am liking her so far.
  • kaym0502
    Options
    Is the march challenge much harder than the beginners?
  • kitschykate
    kitschykate Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kaym0502 wrote: »
    Is the march challenge much harder than the beginners?

It tends to be more intense. More of her longer, harder, and faster workouts. The beginners calendar has some of her regular workouts but has mainly slower and more educational ones to get you ready for the intense stuff.

I have been doing popilates off and on for months. Love her.

All fellow POPsters feel free to add me!! B)
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this before, glad I checked out this thread! I'm gonna give it a go I think! :D Thanks ladies.
  • Braincatcher
    Braincatcher Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well NOW I am. That girl is just cuter than oh-my-heck.