Looking for Motivated Friends MFP and Fitbit Users

Options
Hi,

I've been using MyFitnessPal and Fitbit since February and I love them both so much, however, I have not ventured out into the community to find friends. I would love to have some like-minded people who are committed to changing their lives to share motivation, struggles, solutions, ideas, recipes, love of fitness, and all that good stuff that keeps me going.

I'm not sure exactly how this works, so if you are looking for someone who is on here darn-near daily and as an added bonus doesn't leave her house without her fitbit (his name is Gus :),
then please let me know - I'd love to be your friend!

Thanks
Michelle

Replies

• beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle. I am a daily user on MFP and also have a fitbit that I don't leave the house without. I am very active, workout 6 days a week. I would love to be friends on here and on fitbit (beckyml1980). I am also looking for more motivational friends, although please note that I only accept FR from women.

Thanks!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am highly motivated & interactive on MFP & FitBit, close to 3 years on both and I never miss a day. I do tons of cardio & 3-5 days of strength training each week. I welcome madcap regalia regarding your NSVs, encouragement, & random thoughts. Feel free to add me here or on FitBit or both.

That goes for anybody serious about fitness, sharing support and a few laughs.

This is me on FitBit: www.fitbit.com/user/246TJQ

Please note that I only accept friend requests from human beings. Space aliens and politicians need not apply. Thanks!
  • MichPainter
    MichPainter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've sent you both a request on here and on Fitbit.
    Note: I'm female, not a political bone in my body and I am human (most days). Thanks for your responses!
  • peppa_pig_nz
    Options
    I'd love to join the fitbit/mfp crew :-). I haven't named my fitbit; what an oversight! (Peppa_pig_nz)
  • MichPainter
    Options
    Peppa, can you add me from the fitbit website by pasting www.fitbit.com/user/366CX9 into your browser? That's how it worked for me an farmboy up there :smiley:
    And I'm glad you didn't think I was completely nuts to name my fitbit, but it seemed logical since it is with me all the time (but I don't talk to it, I promise!).
  • caseyon2nd
    caseyon2nd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends in here too. I like to get ideas for food from others food diary. I get in such a rut, and it's nice to see others meals. I use mfp to keep me accountable. I love it!
  • sarahcmckinney7
    sarahcmckinney7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sarah321cm@gmail.com add me!!
  • shanehayes11
    shanehayes11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just started the Fitbit charge HR loving it looking for friends. Not sure how to add people on Fitbit but am down to add anyone.
  • MichPainter
    Options
    Here is my link - you have to go to your fitbit page on the computer and copy the address in the web browser bar to share with others - so here is mine - copy and paste it and you can find me :)
  • SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me on MFP! I have a fitbit as well but I'm very embarrassed how little I walk everyday (boooo desk job!).
  • MichPainter
    Options
    I sent you a request Sarah
  • reikimichele
    Options
    I just got a FitBit and joined here at MFP but link this to my FB app. I don't want to go into two forums everyday so I will be on MFP. Yes I need to keep things simple otherwise I get wicked confused. LOL I might eventually get active on FB as well once I actually get my daily steps up, which is hard with a desk job. Boo Hoo.

So feel free to add me here, would love new friends to get and stay motivated with.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    On both MFP and fitbit pretty much daily. Feel free to add me. Great way to stay motivated via group competition/support. Have a great one!