Weak every week

Options
I'm the human roller coaster. In the last 7 years I've lost 50 lbs, gained 40, lost 20 and gained 30. So basically back where I started. The past 18 months has seen me lose the same 10-15 lbs only to gain it back every time. I know my issue. I eat too much, and not the right things. I'm hoping this will bring some accountability to my diet.
My body and weight dominate my mind. I feel great when I'm on a roll and I feel lousy when I'm eating that roll. So here is to getting on track, for good.

Replies

• kimbercolleen
    kimbercolleen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had a bit of a similar problem. My weight didn't yo-yo quite as much, but I definitely didn't have accountability in my diet. This app has helped me eliminate snacking, I hope it can help you too! Feel free to add me if you feel like you need some extra motivation :)
  • Cabrakan
    Cabrakan Posts: 20
    Options
    same boat as you did really well for a while with exercise but never really cut my portions (which is a big problem for me) ... i thought just exercise would do it. at first i was doing really well and then i hit a plateau, got frustrated and gave up. now im even heavier than i was back then.

a lot of good information on this site with good people to help you stay motivated.

good luck :)