Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Query over something id like to post but not sure if allowed

basically, im trying to raise money for a charity by doing a fitness marathon every day for a week (gym/swim/walk) - i am struggling like mad to get sponsors. I just wondered if it would be acceptable to post on these forums to see if any1 would sponsor, and if so which ones? I dont want to breach any forum rules but ive tried to post in technical help and am not allowed!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    No, advertising/soliciting donations is against their terms
  • Ahh ok thanks for letting me know; naively didnt think was advertising. Help much appreciated!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited March 2015
    Not allowed on forums, but I have seen it posted on wall, charity run etc with link, so I guess not really allowed but on wall it is just your friends who will see it, bit like going around work trying to get sponsors really. Not sure if it operates in your area, but look at streetlife.com, UK local to you forum so perhaps the charity may have local support. Good luck anyway