Losing the baby weight

Options
Hi! My name is Sarah, and I had my second baby in August. I currently have 20 lbs to lose, though I have recently lost 20. I just started using my fitness pal, and I love it!

Replies

• mellufc
    mellufc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello :D I had my third baby nine months and I've really struggled to lose the weight :( but a friend suggested this app and I've dropped 13lbs in the last three weeks :) its good to see other people are in the same position as me, keep up the good work! (*) Mel x
  • adolfa18
    adolfa18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby 7 weeks ago and have 40lbs to lose to be at my prebaby weight, but in total I'm hoping to lose 70lbs. I've been doing p90x on top of my fitness pal, I just finished my first week! Good day ladies! ☺
  • claireh007
    Options
    Hi I just had my forth baby 3weeks ago have 10kg to lose :)
  • kayleighalford9
    kayleighalford9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a one year old have lost 31lb since January
  • smaronen
    smaronen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is great, ladies! I'm trying very hard.
  • AHealthierMe
    AHealthierMe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi- I had my third baby 7 months ago and have lost over 30 lbs. My goal is to lose another 20 :) I have used this App to lose weight after my first two pregnancies and am back again! Looking for good support. Best wishes everyone!
  • cxray7
    cxray7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just had my first baby 6 weeks ago I am struggling to find a balance between my food intake and exercising any suggestions?
    I want to lose 50 pounds by December is this possible while breastfeeding?122
  • smaronen
    Options
    I've struggled to find a balance, too. I've been really lucky this past week because I am on Spring Break (I teach). My goal is to work out at least three times a week, and I only take healthy things with me to eat at work. I'm not anywhere near a snack machine, and I also bring my own case of water to work every week or so and drink at least 4-5 bottles just at work.
  • smaronen
    Options
    I could never lose it while breastfeeding. I struggled with losing it while breastfeeding with my first. I breastfed for 5-6 months,but really started weaning around 4 months. After I began weaning, the weight really fell off. I also take a weight loss medication called Adipex, but it doesn't have the same effect on me as most. It definitely helps, but the weight doesn't just fall off of me like some users
  • jeny3257
    jeny3257 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just had my first baby. Gained about 60 pounds! Down 40 but these last 20 pounds are hard. All in the belly! Good luck!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had my fourth baby in June. I used MFP after my third baby and lost 60lbs. It felt really amazing! I can't wait to get back there. It can be a little discouraging being back at square one, but I'm hopeful, knowing that i did it once, and I can do it again. (Just wish I were there already.) I'm down about 24lbs so far. Sending friend request...
  • smaronen
    Options
    Love my baby, hate the weight!! Lol
  • zoezebz1
    zoezebz1 Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is zoe and I had my beautiful boy in December 2014 X really eager to shred some weight now :-)
  • seledwith
    Options
    My name is Sara. I had a 10lb handsome boy 5 mos ago. I want to lose 20lbs so I can start feeling good again. I'm ready to kick these self conscious feelings to the curb!
  • monica595r
    monica595r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my baby on 12/28 :) so happy for my little princess and ready to kick out my extra pounds. 2015 is our year
  • mahandkp
    mahandkp Posts: 2
    Options
    Yay. For all you super mommies!
    Im a FTM and gained. 90LBS!
    I heard good things about MFP and thought id give it a try to help me keep. On track and for motivation. I also plan on starting TapoutXT. I have a three month old and its hard to find time for anything but im determined to lose the weight!!