Garmin Connect Duplication issues

Options
Why is it why I upload my bike ride to my Garmin connect it does not sync to MFP, I have to manual add the ride to MFP and then when I sync to my Garmin connect the ride has duplicated on my Garmin connect site. Any ideas please.

Replies

• Temeritas
    Temeritas Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Garmin connect at MFP have been buggy the last couple of days, none of swim or run data is coming over today.
  • zenkodo
    zenkodo Posts: 1
    Options
    I seem to have one auto upload from Garmin and another from Strava. I suppose that makes sense, since both were active. Not used to the garmin yet. (E1K)
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Like temeritas said, just buggy now and then. I'm not sure, but I think its on the mfp side. From Garmin it says "can't not connect right now, mfp isn't available" or something like that . Just don't log it in mfp and be patient, or delete the duplicate later.

Sometimes you can get it to refresh from Garmin connect online after you've synced your device, not from the app. I'm using the FR620.
  • ruspa287
    ruspa287 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. It's all working fine now. I use the edge 500 and when I sync it to garmin express it automatically syncs to garmin connect and now to Mfp. Happy days.
  • bike2be
    bike2be Posts: 1
    Options
    I just tried to connect MFP to runtastic, Strava and Garmin Connect. Strava and Runtastic works fine, but Garmin doesn't. It opens a new tab with GC, but there is no content on the page displayed. So it seems to be still buggy?