what I don't want to see while I'm eating.... Random thought

Options
smartin0619
smartin0619 Posts: 36 Member
I had dinner the other night and as I am eating in walks this woman and a guy who take a seat at the bar and order a drink. First thing I notice is she is a nice looking woman in her early 40's, physically fit and cute fashion. Then she sits down and her shirt rides half way up her back and her pants fall below her crack... exposing what Minnesotants call the "whale tail" better known as a thong.

I had the 'pleasure' of eating while her crack stared me in the face :grumble: Ladies lets do each other a favor and if you feel a breeze on your back, pull your shirt down or your pants up! hahahah

Replies

• cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    lol!!! I agree!
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    LMFAO!!! ah the whale tail!!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious and I totally agree. I know that they can feel it, because I am ever conscious of my lower back and when I feel the breeze, I pull the shirt down.
  • smartin0619
    Options
    That's hilarious and I totally agree. I know that they can feel it, because I am ever conscious of my lower back and when I feel the breeze, I pull the shirt down.

Me too, that's the first thing I do when I sit down!! Makes you wonder, maybe she really wanted to show off her whale tail. Maybe she had fancy bejeweled ones, I didn't look that closely! LOL!!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    It would have been funny if someone walked up behind her and snapped it :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Worst thing I've seen while eating was at Logan's Roadhouse... there was Competitive Eating Contests on the tvs. I didn't want to look, but I couldn't look away.

Nothing like watching Kobayashi pound down 68 hot dogs to make you lose your appetite!
  • smartin0619
    Options
    It would have been funny if someone walked up behind her and snapped it :laugh:

I would have paid someone :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ewww. I even look away when I see a guy walk by with his pants sagging and his underwear showing. I figure if the underwear is on the person and they're out in public, it's not for my eyes to see.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I play hockey with a guy who used to play in sweats. Every week his sweats would end up around his thighs and his boxers were out for everyone. I just don't understand how he played like that. Now he wears shorts that fit.